All full-time students are awarded a Deanís Fellowship for the first two years of study. The Fellowship covers tuition and registration waivers for required coursework, graduate student health insurance through NYU GSHIP, and graduate assistantship stipends as per the mentored research practicum.
The School also provides assistance to students in applying for externally-funded awards and fellowships. Some of the awards our students have recently received include:
- Fahs-Beck Fund Doctoral Dissertation Grant
- Hartford Doctoral Fellowship in Geriatric Social Work
- Hartford Pre-Dissertation Award in Geriatric Social Work
- The Fontana Center Research Grant
- Ruth L. Kirschstein NRSA for Predoctoral Fellows (NIMH)
- Council of Social Work Education (CSWE) Minority Fellowship Program
Part-time students may obtain information about tuition costs per point online at: http://www.nyu.edu/bursar/tuition.fees/. We do not provide scholarship assistance to part-time students.