Marlon Aranda - Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager in the Office of Strategic Assessment, Planning and Design, Marlon Aranda is responsible for:
- Overseeing planning and feasibility studies for University clients, including programming, planning, and pre-design for major capital projects
- Developing the University's 25-year planning outlook, NYU PLANS 2031
- Advising on issues related to zoning and land use and long-range space planning
- Coordinating the University's long and short range planning efforts
- Leading initiatives to improve the efficient and appropriate use of space
Prior to joining NYU, Marlon worked for Polshek Partnership Architects, where he managed planning, design, and construction projects for various institutional and academic buildings, including the Joseph Papp Public Theater, the Yale University Art Gallery and the new Hill Pavilion at the University of Pennsylvania. Marlon holds a Bachelor of Architecture degree from Syracuse University and a Master in City Planning degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.