Prescription Drug Abuse: A Forum
Registration for this event is closed.
This event has already occurred.
The NYU community is invited to join President Bill Clinton, NYPD Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly, NYU President John Sexton, and Dr. Nora Volkow (Director, National Institute on Drug Abuse) for an important discussion about prescription drug misuse and abuse prevention among college students.
The discussion will take place on Monday, May 6, 10:30 AM-12 PM, at the NYU School of Law, Vanderbilt Hall, Greenberg Lounge, 40 Washington Square South. Doors will open at 9:45 AM. Please arrive no later than 10:15 AM.
RSVPs are required. The event is limited to current NYU students, faculty, administrators, and staff. Seating is limited and will be first-come, first-served.
Click "RSVP Now" in the upper right-hand corner to register your attendance.
- Bring a copy of your RSVP confirmation (which will be emailed to you automatically after you RSVP).
- Doors will open at 9:45 AM. Please arrive no later than 10:15 AM.
- Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Be prepared to show your current NYU ID.
- In the interest of public safety, do not bring large bags.