Congratulations to the 2012-13 Changemaker Challenge Winners!
Student to Student: Andy Ng (left), Anna Le (center) and Steven Chan (right)
Please join NYU Reynolds in congratulating Steven Chan (Steinhardt), Anna Le (CAS) and Andy Ng (LSP) of Student to Student for being selected as the 2012-13 NYU Reynolds Changemaker Challenge Best Overall Venture and earning the grand prize award!
Student to Student aims to level the playing field for under-resourced middle school students who strive to gain entry into New York City's specialized public high schools by making academic resources available to low-income students. By providing tutoring for the Specialized High Schools Admissions Test (SHSAT) as well as individualized methods for effective study habits, Student to Student supports and encourages each pupil to recognize and reach his/her fullest potential despite systemic economic disadvantages.
NYU Reynolds would also like to acknowledge the 2012-13 CmC seed grant recipients - Rescuing Leftover Cuisine (RLC) and Soup Up! - for their exceptional work.
This year's CmC participants were truly dedicated and passionate about making positive social impact. See below to learn more about each of the teams. We look forward to hearing about the success of their ventures!
NYU Reynolds CmC & Youth Venture BAC Teams
Check out all of the changemakers and their social venture ideas by clicking on the links below.
- 2012-13 Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2011-12 Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2010-11 Be a Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2009-10 Be a Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2008-09 Be a Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2007-08 Be a Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2006-07 Be a Changemaker Challenge Venture Teams
- 2006-07 Be a Changemaker Challenge Grand Prize Judges