Note: You must allow pop-ups through your browser to view the NYUiLearn page.
- Go to NYUHome.
- Click on the Work tab.
- Scroll down and click on the NYUiLearn Login button.
- The NYUiLearn welcome page will display.
To find a course within NYUiLearn:
- Click on Course Catalog. A full list of professional development opportunities will display.
- To find all courses offered by the Office of Sponsored Programs, select Research and Grants Administration.
- You will see the all the research trainings listed. Click the course(s) that you would like to enroll in. You may enroll in as many courses as you would like.
- You will receive an email notification once you have enrolled in the course(s).