U.S. Department of Education (DOE) offers three kinds of grants:
- Discretionary grants: awarded using a competitive process.
- Student loans or grants: to help students attend college.
- Formula grants: uses formulas determined by Congress and has no application process.
Applications Forms and Guidelines
- IES version of LEED standards - Posted: October 11, 2018
- IES Research Funding Opportunities Live and On-Demand Webinars - Posted - July 17, 2018
- Federal-Wide Research Terms and Conditions - Posted: April 2017
- AHRQ Grant Recipient use of the eRA Commons to Submit First-Time No-Cost Extension (NCE) Notifications for Grant Awards that are under Expanded Authorities - Release Date: July 22, 2020
- AHRQ Guide Notice on Implementation of the Use of a Single Institutional Review Board (IRB) for Cooperative Research at 45 CFR 46.114 (b) - Release Date: January 10, 2020
- Salary Limitation on AHRQ FY2017 Grants, Cooperative Agreements, and Contracts - Release Date: July 13, 2017
- AHRQ Policy Guidance Regarding Inflationary Increases (aka, cost-of-living adjustments, or COLAs) beginning in Fiscal Year 2017 - Release Date: October 5, 2016
- Department of Education - Two Factor Authentication process for accessing the Dept. of Ed’s G5 Grants Administration System (PDF: 144 KB) - Effective June 6, 2016
- AHRQ Policy for Public Access to AHRQ-Funded Scientific Publications - Release Date: February 19, 2016
- PHS Conflict of Interest Regulations (PDF: 27 KB) (Effective August, 24, 2012)