- Academic Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment
- Environmental Safety
- Faculty Handbook
- Radiation Safety
- Recombinant DNA
- Research Misconduct - Principles and Procedures for Dealing with Allegations of Research Misconduct - Revised February 2008
Financial and Other Post-award Policies
- Administrative and Clerical Salaries to Federal Grants and Contracts
Charging of Administrative and Clerical Salaries to Federal Grants and Contracts
- Effort Guidelines (for Faculty)
- Faculty Salary from Grant Funds - Senior Vice Provost for Academic Policies – December 2009 Memorandum regarding Salary from Grant Funds
- Principal Investigator's Guide to Preparing and Submitting a Proposal
OSP has designed the Guide to assist in preparing and submitting proposals to external sources. All information in this Guide is subject to change. PIs should contact OSP for updated information when developing a proposal.
- Sponsored Programs Administration Post-Award Handbook
A comprehensive tool and reference guide designed to support Principal Investigators and other staff responsible for the financial administration of grants and contracts.