NYU Proposal Forms (Internal)
|Fillable PDFs & Online Forms||Explanatory Note|
|Investigator Financial Interest Disclosure||All Investigators must disclose their outside activities and financial interests by completing an Annual Disclosure.|
|Agreement to Disclose Inventions||With 1st Federal application. Signatures from PI and a witness.|
|Statement of Intent to Collaborate||When NYU is either the pass-through entity or the proposed subrecipient on a collaborative sponsored project.|
When requesting a significant change in a federal grant.
|Attachment 3B||For use in Incoming FDP Subaward Agreements. NYU is a member of FDP and welcomes the use of FDP subaward template agreements where appropriate.|
|Subaward/Consultant Agreement Request Form||For agreements issued by NYU to 3rd parties.|
|Independent Contractor Questionnaire (Form IND4000A)||For consultants in addition to subawards.|
- Principal Investigator's Guide to Preparing and Submitting a Proposal
- Principal Investigator's Pocket Guide to the Administration of Sponsored Programs at NYU
- Research Resource Guide
- OSP Procedure: Guide to NIH eRA Commons Registration and Profile Setup
- Instructions for filing Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR)
- Guidelines for Writing a Scope of Work - Required documents for incoming and outgoing Sponsored Program Agreements.