Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content
Home | Academic Records | Check My Grades

Check My Grades

Midterm and Final grades are available on Albert once they are received from the instructor of the course or the academic department offering the course. View grades by generating an unofficial transcript or checking the "Grades" page of the Student Center, under the "other academic" drop-down menu.

If you would like to obtain an official printed document of grades, you can request an official transcript.

How to check your grades on Albert.