The Office of the Registrar provides the following services at the Student Services Center:
- On-the-spot official transcript and enrollment/graduation verification printing.
- Changes of names, addresses and gender.
- Registration assistance for
- Overrides approved by schools (e.g., closed courses, prerequisite waivers, course restrictions, time conflicts).
- Drop/adds after Albert deadline.
- Registration as an auditor.
- General information about university policies and procedures.
Student Services Center (Manhattan)
25 West Fourth Street
New York, NY 10012-1199
Student Services Center (Brooklyn)
5 MetroTech Center
Dibner Building, Room 201
Brooklyn, New York 11201
|Monday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am to 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am to 5:00pm|
Holidays: University closed
|Thanksgiving Recess:||November 27 to November 30, 2014|
|Winter Recess:||December 24, 2014 to January 1, 2015|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday:||Monday, January 19, 2015|
|President's Day:||Monday, February 16, 2015|
|Memorial Day:||Monday, May 25, 2015|
|Independence Day:||Friday, July 3, 2015|
|Labor Day:||Monday, September 7, 2015|
The Student Services Centers close at 4:00pm on the business day prior to an extended holiday weekend.
Please refer to the Registration calendar for more Holiday closings.