- Check your registration appointment day and time by signing into the Albert Student Center and clicking on "details" in the "Enrollment Dates" section. Appointment days and times are based on the Eastern Time zone. Appointments are prioritized by earned credit amount (excluding credits in-progress).
- Check for registration holds by signing in to Albert Student Center. Some holds - like advising or past due balance - may block you from registration. Click "Details" in the "Holds" section to see contact and resolution information.
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your class schedule.
- Update your contact information by signing into the Albert Student Center and clicking "Personal Information." You are required to have a current "NYU Emergency Alert" cell phone number and emergency contact to register.
- Use the "Shopping Cart" & "Validate" tools to start planning your schedule.
Visit StudentLink for helpful links related to registration, financial, and housing information.
If you have additional registration questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar.