Apply for a minor in Albert using the link in the My Academics section of the Student Center. When you submit an application, it will be reviewed by both your home school and the minor school (for cross-school minors). If it is approved, the minor will appear on your transcript.
Through this application, students matriculated in certain schools can:
- apply for minors across schools
- request a minor within their your own school
- request removal of a minor from their your academic record
Cross-school minors allow students to develop a specialization in a field offered at an NYU school other than their home school. See the Cross-School Minors website for a complete list of minors and department contacts.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you satisfy the requirements for the minor. Contact the department that offers the minor with any questions.
- Be sure to submit the minor application before you apply for graduation so that, if needed, a confirmation of minor completion can be sent in time to meet graduation deadlines.
- Internal Transfers and Liberal Studies Transitioners: Any minors you declared in your previous program will not carry over to your new program. After consulting with an advisor in your new program, please re-declare your minor if you are eligible to do so.