- The Office of the Registrar is proud to announce the delivery of official electronic transcripts! E-transcripts are available for current students on Albert and directly from the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
- For step-by-step instructions on how to utilize the various registration features in Albert, including the 'Edit Enrollment' and the 'Edit Swap' tabs, please refer to the Albert Student Registration Guides.
- If you have been de-enrolled from your classes as a result of non-payment, see the steps to re-register
- See the Fall 2014 registration calendar
- more choices
- APPLYING FOR GRADUATION
- Graduation applications for Fall 2014 / January Term 2015 are accepted on Albert between June 16th and October 3rd, 2014.
- How to apply for Graduation
- Review all Graduation Deadlines
- more choices
- Bookmark It! NYU StudentLink
- Bookmark NYU StudentLink for quicker access to the links you need.
- YOUR FEEDBACK
- The Office of the Registrar seeks to provide the best possible service.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
- VISIT US!
- For registration, transcripts, certification and graduation related inquiries, students can visit us at the Student Services Centers at 25 West 4th Street in Manhattan or 5 MetroTech Center in Brooklyn.
- View the regular hours and holiday schedule for the Student Services Center.
- Our administrative offices are located at 105 East 17th Street, 2nd floor. We are open during regular business hours. See all our contact details.
- Training Guides & Videos are available for faculty, students, & administrators.
- Alumni and all other former students who attended NYU since Spring 2001 can access Albert. More information on getting access to Albert.
- Albert Course Search can be accessed without logging in.
- Request an Offical electronic or paper transcript.
- Print an unofficial transcript 24/7 via Albert
- STUDY AWAY
- The Study Away course listings are available in the Albert Course Search.
- Learn more about Study Away.