New Albert Project Overview
New York University has implemented a new Student Information System that also includes a significant upgrade to the online student interface - Albert. The new Albert has already been rolled out for applicants & current students and continues to evolve as new functionality becomes available.
The new Albert allows students to access their records through the "Student Center". The Student Center is the central online location to access your student information which enables you to view your academic history, view your class schedule, search for NYU classes, and more from one location.
All continuing students are now directed to the new Albert from NYUHome. Students are still able to connect to the "old Albert" for all Spring 2011 and prior term records. Student records and transactions related to the Summer 2011 or Fall 2011 semesters will take place in the new Student Center. See timeline below for more information.
- September 1st, 2010: New Albert available to Summer & Fall 2011 applicants
- January 18th, 2011: Summer 2011 Course Search available in new Albert
- February 7th, 2011: All students directed to new Albert from NYUHome. Summer 2011 Registration Status available in new Albert.
- February 14th, 2011: Summer 2011 Registration opened in new Albert
- July 2011: All student functions available in new Albert. Old Albert retires!
Summer and Fall 2011 Course Search
Summer 2011 is the first term available in the new Course Search. The public version of the new Course Search is available without logging into Albert. A link will also be available from the Albert login page. Starting in July 2011, the old Albert Course Status and the Course Search feature on the University Registrar's website will be retired.
Summer 2011 Registration and Registration Status
All students gained access to new Albert on February 7th, 2011. From the new Student Center, you can check on your registration holds for Summer 2011. Registration for Summer 2011 is now available.