- Click the Enrollment link within the Academics section of the Student Center.
- The Enrollment tab will appear. Click ADD to add classes.
- When adding classes, select the correct year and term and click Continue.
- Enter the class number. The Class number is a 4 to 5 digit code unique to the course and section. If you do not know the specific class number, you can find that class by clicking the SEARCH button. The symbols located above your shopping cart will help you determine if a class you select is open, closed, or closed with an active wait list.
- After entering the class number or selecting a class from a search, Class Preferences and additional information will be shown. Read this information carefully. If the class you entered requires Department or Instructor consent, this means you must enter a required Permission Nbr (obtain the permission number by contacting the respective department offering the course) then click NEXT.
If the class you entered is associated with a related class section, the system will then prompt you to select one of the required recitations or labs then click NEXT.
- A green text box will appear indicating that the class was added to your shopping cart. Enter the next Class Nbr to be added to the shopping cart until your schedule is complete. If you want to remove a class from your Shopping Cart, click the trash icon. The screenshot below is an example of a class that has been placed in the shopping cart. Click on PROCEED to move forward.
- Before you complete your enrollment, a confirmation of the class(es) from the shopping cart will appear. If you are satisfied with your choices, complete your enrollment by clicking FINISH ENROLLING. Otherwise your classes will stay in your shopping cart and you will not be registered.
- You will receive a status message indicating if you successfully enrolled in your class(es). Error messages will indicate reasons why the transaction was unsuccessful. If you wish, you can add more classes by clicking ADD ANOTHER CLASS or you can view your enrolled classes by clicking MY CLASS SCHEDULE.
See other Student Registration Guides