How do I log on?
- Begin with starting your Internet Explorer Browser and type in the url address www.purch.nyu.edu or access the Purchasing Services Channel at NYUHome through the Work Tab.
- Enter your NYU net ID and password
- Click "login"
or Press the "Enter" key
- The Purchasing System works in both Wintel and Apple Environments that run Internet Explorer version 5.0 or higher.
- If you are running any software that prevents Pop-Up Advertisements you will need to either disable the utility when running the Purchasing System or Add the Purchasing site (www.purch.nyu.edu) to the software's safe sites list.
How do I change my password
- Click the "User Maintenance" menu button
- Click "Electronic User Maintenance"
- In the space provided type in your last name and then click the "Go" button
- Click "Edit" button
- Here is where you can change a user's information. Remember to click "Submit" after making any changes or click "Cancel" to return to previous panel.
How do I log on from outside the NYU Campus
Go to NYUHome and acess the e-Req/i-Buy System through the Work Tab. ITS has created a Channel for Purchasing services. (Reminder: The e-Req/i-Buy System is compatible with Microsoft’s Internet Explorer browser ONLY)
I forgot my password what do I do
Point and click on the "Forgot your password?" link that appears on the Log in page. Type in your net ID and your current password will be e-mailed to the address you specified in your User Profile
How do I set my vacation message
- Go to User Maintenance and change your settings.
- Additional information can be found How do I notify everyone that I'm out of the office .
How do I create a Chartfield Favorites list
- From the Main Menu go to User Maintenance and select Electronic User Maintenance.
- Point and click on the Chartfield Favorites links just to the right of your Department name. A new pop-up screen appears where you can start adding your Chartfields. Keep in mind that the e-requisition system will not allow you to enter Chartfield numbers that do not exist in Fame.
- There are additional options to assign a name to a Chartfield and/or set the Chartfield as your default, this will populate any new Requisition with the Chartfield. If more than four Chartfields are added, the option to sort the Chartfields is provided.