Courses by semester can be accessed with the links below. Please note that all courses are subject to change. Changes in faculty availability and student enrollment can result in cancellations.
Please review these requirements and guidelines before registration
- Students should review the complete list of academic policies here: Policies and Procedures
- Instructions on registering for courses and FAQs can be found here: Registering for Courses and FAQs
- Students must register for 12-18 credits at the NYU Study Away site. This DOES NOT include enrollment in local university courses and/or remote-taught/online courses (if available at the site).
- Taking a language course is required in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Florence, Madrid, Paris, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv. Select a course that matches your skill level.
- All students must participate in Global Orientations.
- Pay close attention to notes (on this webpage and Albert) for important information regarding:
- Prerequisites. Visiting students should email email@example.com in advance of registration to request a permission number as instructed by course notes.
- Registration Priority. Priority is given to specific schools and/or majors for certain courses.
- Application Instructions. Certain courses require a separate application process.
- Course Fees. Certain courses carry additional fees.
- Location and Meeting Times. Certain courses require additional travel time which must be factored into your course schedule.
- Pay close attention to the Academics Checklist items on the Enrollment Portal for important information regarding academics. This may include separate application related to Direct Enrollment opportunities at local universities.
- Attendance is expected and required; Complete attendance policy found here: Policies and Procedures
- Don't plan your personal travel before receiving official syllabi at the start of the semester! Academic site visits and field trips are considered required class time.
- If you have trouble finding a course on Albert or encounter problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the Global Study Planner to explore course options at other locations based on a particular subject area.
Spring courses with days and times become available in Albert, NYU's Student Information System in mid October, Fall courses in mid March. For more information: Instuctions on viewing Study Away courses in Albert and other Registration FAQs
NYU Paris prides itself on providing in-depth teaching of French language and culture as a means to help students foster new perspectives on the world. Students have the option to live with host families, take courses at the University of Paris or at Sciences Po, and to meet local students via the Tandem program.
Tandem language exchange program
With Tandem, NYU Paris offers you the opportunity to improve your French through a linguistic exchange with a student from the University of Paris. After first getting in touch by email, you will meet to speak French with your new friend who will practice his or her English with you. This is a great opportunity to practice a foreign language and discover French life at your own pace.