Welcome to NYU! We would like to introduce you to the Campus Cash program. Campus Cash is a pre-paid services account that works similar to a bank debit card except that cash cannot be withdrawn. Refunds are available at the end of Summer Session II. You simply put money into your account and then present your NYUCard to any of the participating merchants to make purchases. Campus Cash can be used at select vending and laundry machines, Campus Dining facilities, ITS Computer Labs, NYU Bookstores, and Ticket Central; you can also use it at several of the most popular businesses in the area.
- Easy: No need to carry cash, checks, and other credit cards.
- Off Campus: Use it off campus at all your favorite places.
- Money-Saving Specials: Weekly money-saving specials give you up to 25-50% savings. Look for signs bearing the "Campus Cash Deals" banner.
- Automatic: Balances roll over each term/year.
- Debt Free: Not a credit card & no ugly debts. When you buy...you own, not owe.
- Local: Parents feel comfortable making deposits knowing students can only spend locally on and off campus.
- Safe: Your NYUCard lost or stolen? No problem! Just notify NYUCard Center and they will deactivate Campus Cash on your old card and transfer any balances to a new card right away.
Making a deposit to your Campus Cash Account is simple and convenient. If your funds run low during the term, you or your guests may add funds to your Campus Cash Account by using Campus Cash on-line. Summer Residents can access Campus Cash on-line by clicking on Deposit today! Campus Cash on-line accepts credit cards and debit cards for deposit. The following cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Deposits made using Campus Cash on-line are immediately posted to your account.
Cash deposits may also be made at any of the Value Transfer Stations on campus. Dollar denominations of $5, $10 and $20 will be accepted and the funds will be immediately credited to your Campus Cash account. Please refer to the list of Value Transfer Stations for the most convenient locations.
For further information, call the NYUCard Services at (212) 443-CARD (2273), select option 2.
Make Campus Cash work for you. Deposit today!