Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Students - Campus Cash Refunds are issued only after students have officially graduated or have been officially withdrawn from the University.

Faculty and Staff Campus Cash refunds are processed after verification of separation from the university.

Summer Residents Campus Cash Refunds are processed at the end of Summer Sessions II.

This application is the initial step for processing a Campus Cash deposit refund.

If you prefer to fill your form out offline, please download a PDF version.

Note: All fields are required.

University ID Number:
Please provide your email address and phone number, in case we need to reach you:
Email Address:
Phone Number: ( ) -
Please Check the category that applies to you: Student
    Officially Withdrawn
Summer Resident
Complete Submission
Please allow four to six weeks for your reimbursement.