Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

How do I open a Campus Cash Account?

All NYU employees are eligible for Campus Cash accounts. Simply complete the Campus Cash contract(s) located in the forms sections of our web site and submit it to us; you can mail or drop it off at NYUCard Services located at 383 Lafayette St. Please note that there is first time minimum deposit of $50.00. Campus Cash contracts are available at the NYUCard Center and the NYUCard Services office.

How do I add money to my Campus Cash account?

For your convenience there are three options available to add money to your account via the Campus Cash on-line web site, NYUCard Services office, located at 383 Lafayette Street or at any Value Transfer Station.

Funds may be added to your Campus Cash account anytime by using Campus Cash on-line using a valid credit or debit card. These funds are added immediately to your account. Additional funds can be added at NYUCard Services office during normal business hours. We accept deposits of check, and credit cards only. All deposits made at our office are available within one business day. Value Transfer Station (VTS) deposits are available immediately. Cash deposits can be made at any of our Value Transfer Stations through the university. (See Value Transfer Stations location)

How can I check the balance of my Campus Cash Account?

Every time you use your NYUCard at participating merchants, you are provided with a receipt. The receipt will indicate your current Campus Cash balance. Your Campus Cash balance is available by swiping your NYU ID Card at any Value Transfer Station (VTS) or when you sign in to your on-line Campus Cash Account.

How do I withdraw money from my Campus Cash Account?

Withdrawals are not permitted from Campus Cash accounts. Funds are only issued upon verification of separation from the university.

How do I close my Campus Cash Account?

2. Funds in your Campus Cash account remain active throughout your employment with the university. A Campus Cash account may only be closed when you separate from the university. Employees must submit a request for a refund form to NYUCard Services. Refunds are processed as stated in the Terms and Conditions.

What if I am a student/employee, can I get my refund at Graduation?

Your refund is based on your primary status. If your primary status is employee, the refund can not be issued until you separate from the university.

What should I do if a merchant overcharges my account?

If a merchant runs a transaction through multiple times or enters the incorrect amount, present a copy of your statement to the manager at that vendor and request a refund.

A copy of your recent transactions may be printed from your on-line account, or you may obtain a printout of your statement from NYUCard Services at 383 Lafayette St.

Where can I use Campus Cash?

Visit Merchant Locations for more information on where you can use your Campus Cash.