Besides being your valid form of NYU identification, your NYUCard may be activated like a debit account, Campus Cash; a convenient alternative to cash. The Campus Cash account is provided to students (taking credit bearing courses), faculty, and staff at New York University. Working much like a bank debit card, money can be placed in an account that can be drawn upon for purchase of goods and services at many locations on and off campus. For a current list of locations, visit Merchant Locations.
Campus Cash is provided to students (taking credit bearing courses), faculty, and staff. Summer Housing Residents may also participate in the program.
- Convenience—Campus Cash is widely accepted on and off campus (view merchant locations).
- Safety—You don't have to worry about carrying around cash, credit cards, or debit cards. Your money is secure and if your card needs to be replaced the funds are immediately available.
- No Risk—Campus Cash does not expire and it is fully refundable when you leave the university.
- Saves Time—No need to wait for change, just swipe and go.
- Saves Money—On-line Merchant Coupons, Monthly Specials, and provide great discounts.
Visit Campus Cash On-line to manage your account.