Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

70 Washington Square South
  • Lower Level 1
  • Lower Level 2A
  • Lower Level 2B
  • 1st Floor Circulation
  • 6th Floor
  • 9th Floor
33 Washington Square West
60 Washington Square South
75 Third Avenue
40 Washington Square South
5-11 University Place

Campus Cash on-line allows you to manage your account. Make a deposit, check your balance, view your transaction history, and allow up to three guests to access your account. Simply log in to your NYUHome account at and click on the NYU Life tab.

Opening a Campus Cash account is quick and easy. It is as simple as 1, 2, and 3. Simply complete the Campus Cash Contract enrollment process.

  1. Agree to the to the Terms and Conditions of the Campus Cash Program.
  2. Complete the Campus Cash contract.
  3. Make a deposit to your Campus Cash. A minimum deposit of $10.00 is required to open an account. Open a Campus Cash today!

To check your account balance visit any of the Value Transfer Stations located around campus or use Campus Cash online to view your balance and obtain a statement of your account.

Making a deposit to your Campus Cash Account is simple and convenient. If your funds run low during the term, you or your guests may add funds to your Campus Cash Account by using Campus Cash on-line. Students, Faculty and Staff can access Campus Cash on-line when they log on to NYUHome. Campus Cash on-line accepts credit cards and debit cards for deposit. The following cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Deposits made using Campus Cash on-line are immediately posted to your account.

Cash deposits may also be made at any of the Value Transfer Stations on campus. Dollar denominations of $5, $10 and $20 will be accepted and the funds will be immediately credited to your Campus Cash account. Please refer to the list of Value Transfer Stations to the right for the most convenient locations.

For further information, call NYUCard Services at (212) 443-CARD (2273), select option 2.

Deposit today!

Guests can deposit into a cardholder's Campus Cash account here.

Campus Cash Refunds are issued when a student has officially graduated or has officially withdrawn from the university. Faculty and Staff refunds are issued upon official separation from the university. Summer Resident refunds are issued one week after the close of Summer Session II.

Please complete and submit the Campus Cash deposit refund application in order to apply for a refund.