Housing is guaranteed and is a requirement of the program.
Students will live together in a complex shared with non-NYU residents, a short walk from the NYU classrooms. The apartment-style rooms include kitchens where students may prepare their own meals, or they may dine at local restaurants.
NYU assigned housing includes furnished apartments near to grocery stores, movie theatres, shopping, and LA's world famous Original Farmers Market offering over 100 gourmet grocers and restaurants.
Things to Know
- There is no NYU meal plan -- a set of basic kitchen utensils for food preparation and dining is provided.
- Laundry facilities are located in a nearby building at the complex.
- The complex is comprised of 4000 units which house families, professionals, and local university students.
- It is only a short walk to shopping and restaurants.
- One unreserved parking permit is included per resident.
- Wireless internet is provided.
- Electricity is a separate charge on student bills levied at the beginning of the semester.
- Double bedroom
Two people are assigned to share one bedroom, and the apartment is shared between two or three students.
- Single bedroom
One person is assigned to one bedroom, and the apartment is shared between three students.
- $5,288 double bedroom
- $6,762 single bedroom (in a shared apartment)
Should you cancel your study away term, be aware of the published cancellation fee schedule that outlines important deadlines and applicable fees.
- Gated property access
- 24-hour courtesy patrol
- Professionally managed fitness center and Junior Olympic salt water pool (accessible for an additional monthly fee)
- 5 miles of fitness trails
- On-site residents community garden
- Wi-Fi garden cafe (multiple)
- Multimedia theater
- Executive conference room
- Meeting room facilities
- Business center with copier, fax, Internet