Transportation service to/from points north of Washington Square, including residence halls (Palladium, Coral Towers, Founders Hall, Gramercy Green), the School Of Dentistry, the School of Nursing, and NYU Langone Medical Center.
May 28 to August 17 Summer Route E Service: Transportation Services will operate Am and PM rush hour route E service, Monday through Friday. Click here for the timetable.
- 715 Broadway
- 14th Street at Irving Place (Eastbound)
- 14th Street At Third Avenue
- First Avenue At 17th Street
- First Avenue At 24th Street
- First Avenue At 26th Street
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lexington Avenue at 31st Street (Fridays Only)
- Gramercy Green
- Third Avenue at 17th Street
- 14th Street at Irving Place (Westbound)
How to Read the Schedules
- Find the heading for your departure point (make sure you have the correct timetable, direction and time of travel).
- Look down the column under your departure heading to find the time you will need to be at the bus stop.
- Locate the heading for your destination.
- Read across from your departure time to determine your arrival time.
- If you need to transfer, follow the same steps for the second route. (Your destination point on the first route will be your departure point on the second route).
- Cells denoted with a "-" signify that buses do not stop at that location during that run.