Reading a Timetable
Timetables show when a bus will arrive at each stop along the route.
- Find the heading for your departure point (make sure you have the correct timetable, direction and time of travel).
- Look down the column under your departure heading to find the time you will need to be at the bus stop.
- Locate the heading for your destination.
- Read across from your departure time to determine your arrival time.
- If you need to transfer, follow the same steps for the second route. (Your destination point on the first route will be your departure point on the second route).
- If you want to reach a destination by a specific time, it may be easier to work backwards. In other words, find the arrival time you want for your destination first; then reverse the process to find the time you should be at the first stop to begin your trip.