1. Peruse the Application Toolkit for program policies, and consider attending an upcoming Green Grants Workshop Session (to be announced).
Workshop sessions are intended to facilitate the development of projects by connecting interested students/faculty/staff and providing more information about the program. We welcome you to attend if you're developing a proposal, are looking for team members, or are looking to join a project team. Attendees will have the opportunity to share their ideas, solicit feedback or participation from the group, and consult with Green Grants staff about their ideas or questions.
2. Optionally submit a short Expression of Interest (EOI) online.
Program staff will contact you within two weeks to provide advice for developing your EOI into a successful proposal. EOIs are accepted year-round.
3. Fill out the proposal form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose one of the following options:
Proposals are now considered year-round:
Submission Deadline > Award Notification Dates:
- August 7th, 2017 > August 25th, 2017
- September 4th, 2017 > September 22nd, 2017
- October 2nd, 2017 > October 20th, 2017
- November 6th, 2017 > November 24th, 2017
- December 4th, 2017 > December 22th, 2017
- February 5th, 2018 > February 23rd, 2018
- March 5th, 2018 > March 23rd, 2018
- April 2nd, 2018 > April 20th, 2018
- May 7th, 2018 > May 25th, 2018