The NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development and the NYU Center for Multicultural Education & Programs, in sponsorship with the NYU Opportunities Program, are proud to present the Diversity Internship & Career Preparation (D.I.C.P.) Program. This comprehensive, undergraduate career development program is designed to prepare and promote NYU's historically underrepresented sophomores and juniors. The D.I.C.P. Program aims to assist you in developing your job searching and networking skills; improve your resume and cover letter writing skills; and strives to empower you to find that dream internship while improving your understanding of workplace diversity and inclusive practices!
• Be referred to hundreds of internship opportunities
• Learn about career options and trajectories
• Gain professional skills, such as resume and cover letter writing, interviewing and networking
• Be exposed to networking experiences with employers from various industries
• Build self-marketing skills, particularly as it relates to diverse backgrounds and experiences
• Receive ongoing counseling and support
• Undergraduate sophomore or junior at NYU - all majors and schools welcome!
• Motivated and committed to developing your career
• African American/Black, Arab American, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Latin@/Hispanic American, Native American/American Indian/Alaskan Native, and Biracial/Multiracial students strongly encouraged to apply
• Students of all backgrounds including race, gender, sexual orientation, and military affiliations are eligible to apply
• Attending NYU in NYC during Fall 2015; study away during Spring 2016 abroad is fine
Past Participants say:
2015-2016 DICP Application is now closed.
If you have questions or would like more information about the D.I.C.P. Program, please email email@example.com!