- Dialogues are 8 weeks long.
- Dialogues begin on 02/08 and meet until 04/26 (including orientation and celebration, does NOT meet week of Spring Break).
- All dialogues will meet on FRIDAY from 2-4 PM. (some courses may be held at alternate times)
Additional Undergraduate Participant Information:
- All accepted applicants must register before 01/27/13.
Additional Graduate Student information:
- Applicants may be contacted for an interview. All interviews will be conducted prior to 12/04/12.
- Accepted Graduate Student Facilitators will be notified by 12/09 and must confirm participation by 12/14.
- Facilitators will be participate in training, group meetings, and facilitate a dialogue ALL in Spring Semester.
- Facilitators must be available for MANDATORY training on 01/30 (9-5 PM) AND 01/31 (9-5 PM).
- Facilitators must be available on Friday mornings 10:30-12 noon beginning 02/08 (until 4/27) and Friday afternoons 2-4 PM beginning 02/08 (until 04/26, including celebration) [with the exception of Spring Break].
- Facilitators are also required to have weekly meetings with their coach, submit session feedback forms, and complete an evaluation of their session upon completion of facilitation.
- Due to the commitment IGD requires, facilitators are strongly encouraged to look into IGD as a Field Work or Independent Study.
For more information regarding IGD please contact Jimmy Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-998-4326.