- Participants must be current NYU undergraduate students who will have sophomore or junior status at the time of the conference, in Spring 2014.
- Participants must be in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Participants must be able to travel to Abu Dhabi to attend the conference from January 23 - 26, 2014. Depending on where the participant is traveling from, additional travel time may be needed.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your online application:
- Please be sure to use your legal name and other information as it appears on the documents you will use to travel.
- There are five short answer questions on the application. Please choose three to answer. Leave the other two questions blank. If you answer more than three, only your first three responses will be considered. Please limit each answer to 250 words.
- You are asked to arrange for two letters of recommendation, one from a faculty or staff member, and one from a peer. You will be asked to provide the name and email address of each writer on the online application. The selection committee will contact the individuals via email with instructions for providing the letters of recommendation. It is the applicant’s responsibility to notify writers in advance, and secure their agreement to serve as recommenders.
- The application deadline is November 1, 2013.