Help us share the NYU story across the web and around the world to a growing audience of, currently, more than 15,000 followers, subscribers, and fans. We are looking for writers, designers, filmmakers, coders, photographers, content curators, editors, and problem solvers to join our team this Spring semester.
An internship with our team is a unique opportunity to work within an innovation and media lab at the world's largest private university. Our goal to serve and delight students daily takes us in unpredictable and awesome directions. We’ve filled gaps with creative solutions, partnered with NYU offices looking to showcase the student voice, and imagined new ways to get to know one another — to reference a few of the kinds of projects you may work on.
THE IDEAL INTERN
- Is able to attend our weekly meetings on Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9:30AM ET
- Is comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback
- Is a bold, creative thinker who can take projects from idea to completion
- Thrives in an ultra-collaborative environment with a willingness to lead, and be led by, peers
- Personifies our Culture Code
As a team, we share stories through social media, film, music, apps, blog posts, photo essays, and more. Interns are expected to embrace a multidisciplinary approach to storytelling but will be assigned one of the following concentrations: