Getting Involved in Club Life
- Surf Orgsync.com for a complete listing of over 300 student clubs, organizations, and teams. Included in the directory are the club mission statements, advisor names, web addresses, and contact information. Then send a personal email to the group’s officers indicating your interest in the club. Ask them for information about meeting dates, times, and locations.
- Join a NYU student organization: these include All-Square or school clubs, cultural or theme celebration planning committees, fraternities, sororities, the Program Board, and intramural sports teams.
- Attend the next Club Fest in Spring 2014. Come meet the student leaders from over 300 student organizations at NYU.
- Attend a general meeting, audition, or activity sponsored by a student organization. They are open to all students. Most activities are free of charge and refreshments are often served.
- Visit this site for an updated weekly calendar of Student Activities, Program Board, Fraternity and Sorority Life and student club events or check out the club events list on your NYUHome page.
- Check the Student Activities literature racks and bulletin boards on the 7th floor of the Kimmel Center for flyers, posters, and other information about student organizations and activities.
- Meet one-on-one with an Student Activities advisor to explore ways to get involved.
- Participate in a Student Activities program such as NYU's New Club Development Program, Project Outreach, the Civic Team, or the Alternative Breaks Program.
- Hang out in the Student Activities Club Lounge and mingle with student leaders and new friends. It's also a great place to escape for a little time by yourself - we promise to be the best cloud watching spot on campus. You’ll know what we mean when you see it. Kimmel Center, 7th floor.