- Assist with 1 Center events per month (3 per semester, approx. 2-4 hrs each).
- Attend a 30-minute meeting with program coordinators per semester.
Fall Semester Requirements:
- Fall Seminar
- 10 weeks (2 hours per week)
- Dates: September 16th – November 18th
- Times: Fridays, 10am – 12pm
- Seminar Content
- Group Building Activities
- Theoretical Framework
- Race and Ethnicity
- Socioeconomic Class
- Spiritual Diversity
Spring Semester Requirements:
- Monthly Leadership Meetings
- Dates: February 3rd, March 2nd, April 6th
- Times: Fridays, 11am – 1pm (Plan accordingly)
- Meeting Contents May Include:
- Action Items Discussion
- Leadership Development Skills
- Center for Student Activities, Leadership, and Service Workshop
- Wasserman Center for Career Development Workshop
- LGBTQ Student Center Safe Zone Training
- Action Items (approximately 20 hours)
- High School Social Justice Fair
- Civic Camp
- Studying Abroad
- Ally Week
***Students studying abroad during the spring semester are welcome to apply.
If you have questions about UCTP, or you need more information contact Selima Jumarali at email@example.com.