- Education: Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Loyola University of Chicago; B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- Licenses: Psychologist: New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania (latter two inactive)
- Board Certification: Fellow, American Group Psychotherapy Association Certified Group Psychotherapist (CGP)
- Training: Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society
- Areas of Expertise: Eating disorders specialist and leader of NYU Eating Disorders Team, group psychotherapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy. Presented nationally and internationally in all of these areas.
- Gender: Female