Health Leaders who successfully complete all job responsibilities and requirements will receive a $150 Campus Cash stipend at the end of each semester. Requirements include:
- Attending all Health Leader trainings
- Working one “office hour” per week in the Health Promotion Office
- Completing at least two activities or projects within one’s assigned Track
NOTE: Please know that if you receive a Campus Cash stipend, it may impact your Financial Aid package. For further information, please contact a counselor in the Office of Financial Aid at 212-998-4444. International Students: You are eligible to participate as a Health Leader, as Campus Cash is not considered direct compensation.
Training Requirements for new Health Leaders:
- Attend Winter Training Retreat: Friday, January 31 – Sunday, February 2 at an off-site retreat center (all transportation and meals provided)
- Attend Spring Training: Every Friday 10:00am – 1:00pm at the Student Health Center
- Attend Continuing Education sessions once per month during each semester following the spring training semester.
UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND ALL SPRING TRAINING SESSIONS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HEALTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM.
If you are unable to participate in this training period, we encourage you to apply next year if your availability changes.