LiveWellNYU Network clubs and organizations are committed to helping NYU students improve their lives.
LiveWellNYU Network members pledge to:
- Look for opportunities to help NYU students reduce stress, build new relationships, get physically active, do things that support their overall wellness, or enrich their lives.
- Share your public events through the LiveWellNYU event system.
- Identify and involve new students to join your organization or participate in your events.
- Use the LiveWellNYU stamp on signage or promotional materials for events, programs, or other initiatives that help students reduce stress, get physically active, do things that support their overall wellness, or enrich their lives.
Benefits of joining the LiveWellNYU Network:
- You can apply for co-sponsorship to help fund your events and activities.
- You can apply to have a LiveWellNYU photo booth at your event (typically for events with at least 100 NYU students attending).
- You can request LiveWellNYU merchandise as giveaways or prizes at their events (while supplies last).
- LiveWellNYU will help promote your events through LiveWellNYU.com (and sometimes through email blasts and social networks).
To join the LiveWellNYU Network, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYU Network Members
- alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sororiety, Inc
- Belly Dance Club
- Buddhism Student Association
- CHEFS for Schools
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Cruelty-Free NYU
- Delta Kappa Delta Sororiety, Inc
- Global Public Health Action Network
- Icing on the Cake Club
- Inter-Greek Council
- Korean Catholics
- Krishna Bhakti Club
- Lambda Phi Epsilon Fraternity Inc
- NYU College Democrats
- NYU Swing Dance Society
- Order of Omega
- Polish Club
- Pre-Dental Outreach Club
- The Mixtapes
- Theta Phi Beta
- United Against Infectious Diseases