NYU's Public Safety Department is committed to providing a safe and secure environment across the university's global network.
We invite you to share with us your:
If you need assistance regarding an incident with the homeless population on or around our campus, please email us here. You can also get additional assistance from New York City's 311 service. For more, click here.
Please be assured that we will review every submission and provide you with needed feedback.
Your contributions are an important part of improving our service to you, so we thank you for taking the time to inform us of your interactions with the Public Safety Department.
To submit comments, please choose one of the following options:
- Submit your comments using our Online Web Comment Form.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week with a supervisor at
7 Washington Place, on the corner of Mercer Street.
- Call the Department Command Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 212.998.2222.
- Address to the Vice President, Global Security c/o:
- New York University Department of Public Safety
7 Washington Place
New York, NY 10003