The Kimmel Center has installed a building-wide system of integrated informational screens. Digital messaging, now available throughout the building, ranges from announcements and class schedules to advertisements for upcoming events in the Center.
If you have an event in the Kimmel Center, you are welcome to email us no more than two weeks prior to the event with a JPEG, and—subject to approval—we will display it throughout the building.
Please keep the following in mind when designing your ad:
- The ad must include the organization’s name.
- Prominently display the name, date, and time of event being advertised.
- Export your file as a JPEG (i.e., .jpg or .jpeg) image PDFs and PNGs will be rejected.
- The ad must be oriented in landscape, with a minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (or larger, but with a 16:9 ratio) for optimal display quality.
- The file you submit must be named with the last day you would like it displayed (e.g., nov-3.jpg).
Approved submissions received by 5:00 PM will be displayed the following day. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.