We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU students and alumni. To register for an NYU CareerNet employer account and post your job/internship opportunity or register for a career fair please follow the instructions below.
The NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development’s job search site, NYU CareerNet, is managed by NACElink. NACElink is a collaboration that brings together the best of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation, an advanced technology provider for higher education and government. As always, employers will enjoy integrated accounts - your single password continues to work no matter where you choose to log in to the system - and multiple job postings can be submitted from any NACElink website.
To register for an employer account:
- Complete the Employer Registration profile template and submit.
- Use a valid business email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The use of a personal email address will delay the vetting and approval process.*
- Include a valid company website.*
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved by the Wasserman Center (within 3 business days), you will receive a password via email.
* Exceptions may be made for childcare and tutoring positions, if the Wasserman Center deems it appropriate.
To post a job or internship to NYU CareerNet (no fees):
- Use the login area at the top of this page
- Enter your email address as your username and enter the password you were sent via email and log in.
- Click on Create an NYU Job Posting to post your job or internship to NYU for free.
- You can begin to complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to NYU students and alumni within 48 hours on NYU CareerNet, a password protected, online database of jobs and internships.
Please be aware that there is also the option to create a "Multi-School Posting" through NACElink. There is a fee associated with this service. Please refer any questions about NACElink postings to the NACElink Contact Us form or email@example.com.
To post a position for MBA students only, please visit Stern Office of Career Development.
To register for a career fair:
- Please follow the instructions above to register an employer account.
- When creating your account for the first time, you must select Career Fair in the Services Requested section of your registration page.
- To register for a career fair, please log in to your NYU CareerNet account.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click the Register button beside the career fair you would like to attend.