To assist students with finding non-NYU housing, the Student Resource Center hosts the Housing Registry which is only available to the NYU community through their NYU Home account. This database contains apartments and rooms for rent, as well as a roommate registry. Brokers and non-members of the University Community are invited to post a listing on the Housing Registry as long as the following guidelines are followed:
- Include the word BROKER in capitals in the Other Information section
- Include the associated brokerage firm
- Include a complete description of any and all fees
- The listing will be removed if the above is not included in the listing
- NYU reserves the right to restrict certain brokers from posting for repeated non-compliance with the above requirements
For all listings...
- If you would like to rent a room in your apartment, we define that as a SHARE in the database - please list it as such, not as an "Apartment".
- Include the exact address of the apartment, including apartment number.
- Include your full name and contact information.
- Each listing is reviewed prior to posting. Any listings that do not follow the guidelines above will not be posted.
- Should we receive complaints about your listings, your listings privileges may be denied.
The Student Resource Center does not investigate, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of the information provided in the listing, the condition of the accommodation, or the suitability or performance of either the lister or any prospective tenant. NYU shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any individual or entity arising out of or relating to the listings. NYU shall not be deemed to be a party, and shall have no responsibility or obligation to enforce such agreement.