Data Management & Storage
NYU IT and the NYU Libraries provide a number of solutions for archiving, storing, and managing data.
Consultation and Workshops
Data management and storage experts at NYU Data Services offer personalized help, both through in-person and virtual consultations. Ask us a question by emailing email@example.com, or fill out a consultation request form on the Data Services page. You can also visit in-person during walk-in hours.
Top Support Articles
- Access & eligibility
- Submitting content
- Managing collections
- Adding and removing collection administrators
- Adding and removing collection submitters
- Modifying an existing item in a collection
- Subscribing to and unsubscribing from collections
- Adding or modifying content metadata