Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, Self-Service Workstations will not be available during the fall 2020 semester.
The Stratasys Mojo is our Self-Service FDM 3D printer.
Read Mojo Specifications
Machine - Mojo
- Manufacturer - Stratasys
- Printing technology - FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Printer type - near production quality plastic printer
- Build volume -5"x5"x5" (127x127x127 mm)
- Minimum feature size - 0.04" (1mm)
- Minimum layer (wall) thickness - 0.04" (1mm)
- Z Layer Height - 0.007"; 0.178mm; 178 microns
- X/Y Resolution - 0.0196"; 0.5mm; 500 microns
- Build Material - ABS P430 (offered in a range of colors)
- Supported File Formats - STL
- Finish - semi-gloss
Self-Service Mojo Pricing
Day Rate Charge - $15.00 per day
Tray Charge - $10.00 per tray
Read the Self-Service Mojo Payment Terms
Payment is required in full for day rate and tray charges prior to the start of any Mojo job order. LaGuardia Studio accepts credit cards, personal checks, New York University chartfield account numbers and departmental grant checks where applicable. LaGuardia Studio reserves the right to hold or terminate any service job due to problems with payment. Please make personal checks payable to New York University.
Self-service Mac workstations have precision color management hardware, a range of industry 3D modeling, and advanced imaging software. These workstations are good for building 3D geometry content for the 3D Print Service and for post-processing, including refinement modeling, 3D Scanning files.