The “What’s Your Security IQ” Weekly Giveaway is open to all current full-time and part-time NYU students, faculty, administrators, and staff in New York.
• To enter the weekly giveaway, you must complete the quiz and be a current full-time or part-time NYU student, faculty, administrator, or staff with a valid NetID.
• A new quiz will be available every Monday starting October 23, 2017 until December 4, 2017 (with the exception of the week of the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017).
• Winners will be selected at random from the eligible pool of participants every Monday at 12pm ET from October 27, 2017 through December 11, 2017 (with the exception of the week of the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, Monday, November 20, 2017 – Friday, November 24, 2017).
• Winners will be notified via email on the Monday following selection (or on Tuesday if the NYU New York campus is closed on Monday) with instructions on where to claim the prize.
• Winners will have one week from the day the notification email is sent to respond, or else they forfeit their prize.
• Participants can only complete the quiz once for each of the giveaway’s six weeks, ending December 11, 2017).
• There is a limit of one prize per person per week, and two prizes per person for the duration of the giveaway.
By participating, you agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by any decisions made by NYU Information Technology during the “What’s your Security IQ” Weekly Giveaway.
The giveaway will be open from October 23, 2017 – December 11, 2017.
The winner’s photo and first name will be posted on the NYU IT Facebook and Twitter pages to announce them as the winners. All winners will be required to sign a photo release form, which will be included in their notification email.
For questions or more information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.