Top Support Articles
- Setting up NYU Email on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
- Setting up NYU Email and Calendar on an Android device
- Configuring an iOS device to connect to the 'nyu' wireless network
- Configuring an Android device to connect to the 'nyu' wireless network
- NYU Email/Calendar: Desktop application and mobile device setup
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad security
- Requesting a mobile device for NYU business use
- Setting and changing your Google Apps password
NYU IT Support for Mobile Devices
NYU IT provides online and phone support for using your device with NYU enterprise technology services. If you are an NYU staff or faculty member, and your department has determined that you are eligible for an NYU-issued mobile device, NYU IT Mobile can help acquire and activate it for you. See the knowledge articles above for details about the services, devices, and support that NYU IT Mobile offers.
If you are ready to request a device, you can download one of the device-specific forms (see the links above) and email a scan of the completed, signed form to email@example.com.
If you are an NYU staff or faculty member, your department or program may participate in a service which provides for on-site and in-person smart phone support. Please visit the NYU IT Desktop Support page for more information.