Music and Dance Practice
The Kimmel Center provides music and dance practice rooms to students, faculty, staff, and alumni of New York University. These rooms are located on both the 6th floor of the Kimmel Center and the Concourse level of the Global Center. Our dance room is on the 6th floor of the Kimmel Center. Reservations for these spaces must be made with a Music & Dance Practice template through a KimmelOneStop Account.
To reserve a music practice room, you must utilize a KimmelOneStop Account. If you already have a KOS Account, you may request to have a Music & Dance Practice Template added to your existing account. Please allow for two - three business days for processing of requests.
Music Practice Room Policies and Guidelines
- Only currently matriculated undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to use the music practice rooms.
- In order to reserve a music practice room, students must have a KimmelOneStop account.
- There will be no walk-ins allowed
- Reservations cannot exceed two hours in one day.
- Food and beverages, other than water in closed containters, are prohibited within the music and dance practice rooms.
- ONLY 1 STUDENT PER ROOM PERMITTED.