The Office of Facilities & Construction Management is responsible for seamless, end-to-end delivery of all building construction, operations, and maintenance services. If you are locked out of your office or simply need help cleaning up a spill, NYU Client Services Center is the place to find help.
For all other building-related matters, please call (212) 998-1001 or e-mail email@example.com.
Work Order Request
The Work Request form is used to request routine issues in your building, such as a leaky faucet or the need for a new light bulb. Below is a description of the types of services that can be requested by submitting this form.
- Cleaning Professionals provide services such as: cleaning carpets, vacuuming, high/low dusting, changing light bulbs and setting up events at all NYU buildings. Depending on the nature of the service requested, there may be an additional charge for some services. Your Client Service Center representative will be able to address any specific questions or concerns you may have.
- HVAC Technicians are responsible for the maintenance and repair of the heating and cooling systems in academic and administrative buildings. Most heating and cooling repairs, as well as service calls are performed by HVAC Shop personnel.
- Carpenters are responsible for maintaining ceilings, floors, walls, doors and furniture. Requests for custom furniture building, shelving installation or anything out of the realm of general building maintenance are chargeable services. The carpenters specialize in laminated surfaces such as Formica and Melamine fabrication and custom cabinetwork. All new work is done on a chargeable basis.
- Electricians maintain most high and low voltage systems throughout the academic facilities. They are also responsible for some service upgrades, trouble diagnosis, and installations. All electrical outlet or switch relocations and installations are chargeable expenses to the requesting department.
- Moving Services are provided by commercial movers and all moving services are charged to the requestor. The movers may assist with moving items such as boxes, computers, furniture, etc.
- Locksmiths provide keys for all university buildings. They also provide installation, repair, and maintenance of all mechanical and electronic locking devices on doors and furniture. Changing a lock for any reason other than maintenance or repairs, as well as new installations are chargeable services.