Never pay full price for a movie again!
Save up to $5 per ticket by using Ticket Central's movie passes
Discount movie passes allow you to see virtually any movie playing around the country at up to a $5 discount per ticket!
A discount movie pass is a voucher that is purchased at a discounted price and then exchanged at a participating movie theater for movie tickets. Discount movie passes are available for purchase in person at NYU Box Office (with valid NYU ID) with cash, credit card or campus cash.
Discount movie passes are always on sale at Ticket Central! There is no limit on the amount of passes you may purchase, but the box office cannot guarantee immediate fullfillment of large orders (50+ passes).
Paying by NYU Departmental Transfer or Check?
Submit our department request form.
None. No expiration date.
No expiration date.
Cannot be used for any movie
distributed by The Walt Disney
Company, including, but not
limited to, Disney, Pixar,
Marvel, and Lucasfilm, Ltd.
Limited 10 passes per NYU ID
per day while supplies last.
None. No expiration date. $1.50
surcharge in Manhattan theaters.
Cannot be used within the first two
weeks of a movies release.
*Prices of movie passes sold at Ticket Central include a 6% - 9% surcharge which reflects the shipping and handling costs of obtaining these tickets from theatre vendors.
- Village 7 66 3rd Ave (at 11th St.), 212-505-6397
- 19th Street East 890 Broadway, 212-260-8000
- 34th St. Theatre 312 West 34th St., 212-244-8686
- Kips Bay 570 2nd Ave, 212-447-9425
- Empire 25 234 West 42nd St., 212-398-3939
- Orpheum 1538 3rd Ave (at 86th St.), 212-505-6397
- 72nd St. East 1230 3rd Ave., 212-879-1313
- Lincoln Square 1998 Broadway, 212-336-5000
- 84th St. Theatre 2310 Broadway, (212) 877-3600
- Harlem 2309 Frederick Douglass Blvd., 212-665-8742
For more information, visit www.amctheatres.com.
- Regal Battery Park Stadium 16 102 North End Avenue, (212) 945-4370
- Regal Union Square 850 Broadway (at 14th), (212) 253-6266
- E-Walk 42nd St. and 8th Ave, 212-505-6397
- United Artists 64th and 2nd 1210 Second Ave, (212) 832-1671
- UA East 85th Street 1629 1st Ave (Between 84th and 85th), (212) 249-5100
- UA Court Street Stadium 12 108 Court Street, Brooklyn, (718) 246-8170
For more information, visit www.regmovies.com.
- Angelika Film Center, 18 W. Houston St. (at Mercer St.), (212) 995-2000
- Beekman Theare, 254 2nd Ave, (212) 585-4141
- City Cinemas Village East, 181-189 2nd Ave (2nd Ave at 12th St.), (212) 529-6998
- City Cinemas Cinema I, II, Third Ave, 1001 3rd Ave. (at 60th St.), (212) 753-6022
- City Cinemas 86th St. East, 210 E. 86th St. (Bet. 2nd and 3rd Aves), (212) 249-1144
For more information, visit www.citycinemas.com.