- Many subjects scanned for words. Did not want to read blocks of text.
ACTION: break up essential info into chunks. Use lists, bullets and FAQs.
- Provide uniform access to electronic resources
- Make it clear what can be found in the Catalog. (videos, e-resources,
- Improve results of Site Search (Webinator). Add meta-tags and construct
pages to reveal key info. Use natural language, avoid jargon ("databases")
- Use contents of How to Use Bobst Pages to provide context-sensitive
- Site navigation: provide opportunity to search BobCat, get hours, search
site and contact Ask a Librarian on all pages.
- Links should "look like" links (blue default)
- Move administrative links (such as much Tech Services info) to Intranet.