ROTC Drill, 1942

During World War II, NYU’s University Heights campus was essentially transformed into a military camp. The University was among the first chosen by the army to train soldiers. It soon became apparent to anyone attending the University Heights campus that to a large extent, the facilities of NYU had been taken over by the army.

< Previous Next >