Construction of the Management Education Center (now Henry Kaufman Management Center)

Construction of the Management Education Center
(now the Henry Kaufman Management Center)

In 1988, the graduate and undergraduate business schools united under the name Leonard N. Stern School of Business, in honor of Leonard N. Stern (B.S. 1957, M.B.A. 1959), the chairman of the Hartz Group, Inc, and then a trustee of the University, who gave the largest single gift ever made to an American business school. This gift also made possible the construction of the Management Education Center (now the Henry Kaufman Management Center) to house both the graduate and undergraduate divisions at Washington Square.

< Previous Next >