3-5 Washington Place, 1964

Alfred Zucker was the architect of the brick and terra cotta structure at 3-5 Washington Place. The six-story building was completed in 1891 and used as a warehouse and factory. It was acquired by the University in 1964 and subsequently was remodeled as the University Post Office and as residential quarters for several fraternities.

< Previous Next >